Saturday, June 5, 2010

Guest blogger....Penny Marshall

I asked Penny if she would write some things for the blog. Penny is a wonderful gardener, writer and friend.
She and I share many of the same interests. Add to my list an ever growing body of books on horses. There is never a need to 'find' something to do. We are busy.....busy. Even if we are sitting down our minds are sorting out garden matters or a host of other interests.
I loved reading her piece on Garden Passions and I think that you will too. Penny gardens in Biddeford Pool, Maine. She has a beautiful piece of property with views of a fresh water pond, loaded with waterlilies and then of the ocean beyond. Can you even imagine that? I will take some photos soon of her place to share with you.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment