Saturday, May 15, 2010

Creature comfort

At least the rhubarb didn't get hurt.


Rabbit Hill Primitives sent me a comment about the frost and so of course I snooped about and found her web site and spent a lovely 5 minutes or so watching the utube Creature Comforts video on gardening that she has on her blog. She also makes really wonderful cloth primitive 'things'. I didn't know about the Creature comfort videos. You all might have seen them a hundred times.
It was fun.....check it out. And thank you, Jenn. I love hearing from other gardeners.

http://rabbithillprimitives.blogspot.com/2010/05/creature-comforts-garden.html

It made me laugh.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just catching up on my blogs today and boy was I surprised! I was thinking yeah a rhubarb post (my favorite pie!) Thank you so much for your kind words and visiting my little blog. Your thoughtfulness made my day! I'm glad you liked Creature Comforts...they are addicting.
    I would love to visit your nursery someday...if only it wasn't so far away. Maybe once my daughter is off to college :) In the meantime, I'll just keep on enjoying your blog posts. Take care and truly, thank you again.
    All my best, Jenn

    ReplyDelete